domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2023

PARAPHRASING OH PARAPHRASING !!!

CAN YOU PARA PHRASE ? THIS TIME WE DONT PROVIDE ANY WORD. JUST SAY THE SAME DIFFERENTLY I THINK YOU HAD BETTER SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LOOKING WELL. My boyfriend frightened me by coming out of the darkness and jumping on me Unless you buy a working pc , you won t be able to use the internet We set out early in the morning , as my dad prefers driving at sunrise to driving at night 125 thousand people are reported to have died from COVID in Argentina on account of the government s mismanagement of the vaccines No one came to class yesterday This is the first time I have seen a real robot that can walk, talk and shake hands with me !! Do you care for a mint ? I have always been on good terms with my shareholders Huge as the place was, it was possible to visit it in just one day , since the tour guides knew what to show you first Expensive as the necklace was, my uncle bought it and gave it to my aunt . Fewer people came than expected if you want the ansers or our teachers to correct on your sentences, you must leave your comments at FACEBOOK And instagram wE LL SOON SEND YOU A LINK ANA, ADRIAN, PAU, SUZIE, ELLEN AND PAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario